NEWS - VMWARE - VMworld 2016 Brings the Future of Digital Business to Las Vegas and Barcelona
VMware, Inc. (NYSE: VMW), a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility, today announced that the 13th annual VMworld® 2016 U.S. will be held Aug. 28-Sept. 1 in Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay. Later this year, the 9th annual VMworld 2016 Europe will return to Fira Barcelona Gran Via Oct. 17-20 in Barcelona.
With the theme of "be_ TOMORROW," VMworld 2016 attendees can discover the technology, trends and people who are shaping the future of digital business. The event is four jam-packed days of general session keynotes, hundreds of panels, breakout sessions and labs on hot topics like Unified Hybrid Cloud, Hyper-Converged Infrastructure, Cloud Management and Services, and Network Virtualization.
At VMworld, attendees can:
- Hear keynotes from industry and VMware executives on what matters most in IT today, and what's coming next
- Meet face-to-face with subject matter experts who bring new perspectives to pain points and opportunities
- Network with VMware's partner ecosystem, industry leaders, and other IT movers and shakers -- a "who's who" in digital business
- Discover stunningly new and emerging product breakthroughs, best practices, and case studies
- Gain direct, take-to-the-bank experience in expert-guided Hands-on Labs and VMware Certification opportunities
VMworld 2016 Registration
To register to attend VMworld 2016, please visit: http://www.vmworld.com
About VMworld 2016 U.S.
VMworld 2016 U.S. is the industry's largest virtualization and cloud computing event. With more than 400 unique breakout sessions and labs, and more than 225 sponsors and exhibitors, attendees will have unparalleled access to the knowledge and tools they need to master the new cloud landscape and transform their business. To learn more about VMworld, please visit: www.vmworld.com
VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. Built on VMware's industry-leading virtualization technology, our solutions deliver a brave new model of IT that is fluid, instant and more secure. Customers can innovate faster by rapidly developing, automatically delivering and more safely consuming any application. With 2015 revenues of $6.6 billion, VMware has more than 500,000 customers and 75,000 partners. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout the world and can be found online at www.vmware.com.
VMware and VMworld are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions.